Just a sprinkling of updates:
– Getting ready for Christmas and Boxing Day, time with family and dear friends. Learning to be grateful for these times together. Missing those far away.
– Winding down from the year but at the same time, gearing up for some action in 2010.
– Met a longtime blog friend, finally. She is fabulous in real life too.
– Listening to Ella’s Christmas tunes…timeless.
– Enjoying the simplicity of good red sauce for spaghetti and peanut butter on bagels, while craving more complex SE Asian flavors of home.
– Thumbing through the first seed catalog that arrived – a most beautiful one too.
– Wishing all my friends here a safe and happy holiday time…