I always enjoy reading about people who blog, and what they have to say about themselves. So I decided to embark on my own piece.
1. I am born in the year of the Rat.
2. If you are trying to figure out which one, I’m 43 this August (2015).
3. I used to be a newly married person.
4. My husband is no longer in the military.
5. I am originally from Singapore.
6. I used to work in a company associated with ducks… or just one.
7. I love to cook. But lately, I haven’t been cooking.
8. #7 is justified by the fact that I love to eat.
9. I have a great friend, Cindy Fredericka.
10. I love gadgets. All sorts.
11. 2007 brought me a Treo 680. 2009 brought me an iPhone, what’s next? 2015: still on an iPhone.
12. I have lived in the US for 16.25 years – 2.5 in MA, 0.5 in CA, 0.5 in NC, 1.75 in GA and 11 in WA so far.
13. I am going to live in WA for the rest of my life if possible.
14. I own and live in a beautiful townhome in
the city a sub-urb 20 mins east of downtown.
15. I have one older brother.
16. He has a lovely wife and daughter and son.
17. I love gardening.
18. My husband’s names are Mike, Michael, and hunny.
19. My family name is Yau.
20. My name is Stephanie.
21. I am a Leo.
22. My Feng Shui elements are metal and water.
23. I am part of a group called DCG. Really, it’s harmless.
24. I have deep red Honda CRV.
25. I call it Ang Pow – meaning gift in Chinese
26. Yes, I am Asian – Chinese.
27. I work in Human Resources but on the Information Systems side of it.
28. My favorite color is chartreuse green.
29. I love chocolate, esp. milk.
30. I love to eat in general. Does each dish count as 1 thing?
31. I can sew but hardly find the time.
32. I embroider too.
33. I love designing web pages.
34. I like taking pictures, I need to take my camera out more.
35. I love visiting museums. All kinds.
36. I love old jazz especially Ella.
37. My favorite instrument is the cello. I don’t play it though.
38. I used to work with 2 Al’s in the office.
39. My ex-boss looks like a famous actor but I cannot figure out which one.
40. I love poetry. I’ve been published once.
41. I love books.
42. People say I have an eclectic taste in things.
43. I love massages and spas.
I want 2 kids. I am happy with the one that I have now.
45. I get along with my mother in law.
46. I used to co-own an online web boutique.
47. I had 3 weddings to the same man.
48. I wish I was a singer.
49. I enjoy going to the theatre for plays, musicals and recitals.
50. My D&D character was a sorceress.
51. If we had a daughter, we’d call her Ella.
52. If we had a son, we’d call him Elliot. We have a son, we call him Sagan.
53. If we had more than 2, we have to think again on the names if Mike doesn’t run away screaming.
54. I was born to Robert and Theresa Yau.
55. I took my first flight to New Zealand when I was 14.
56. My other favorite color is scarlet red.
57. I’m 2″ shorter than Mike.
58. My first dog will be a pug, we’re calling him Scraps.
60. I like coloring books.
61. I love to blog. I’ve built a community around it.
62. Someday I’ll own a little cafe or my own stationery line.
63. If not, I’ll retire as a checkout girl at a cool supermarket.
64. I love the simple life.
65. I wish I could do something creative for a living.
66. I said before that if I had a house, it would have a huge kitchen – I am lucky enough now to have that huge kitchen.
67. I love reading the books I don’t color.
68. I enjoy magazines too.
69. The library is one of my favorite places to visit.
70. Going to the movies is another enjoyment too. Popcorn and all.
71. I am not sure if 100 things about me exist at all.
72. My in-laws are family to me, not “THE IN-LAWS”
73. I love to take trips, especially road trips.
74. I want to visit India, Nepal, Hawaii, Fiji and Scandinavia one day.
75. I love the water.
76. I don’t like flowery patterns too much. Flowers, I absolutely love!
77. My favorite beverage is tea, iced, hot and bubble.
78. My favorite South East Asian country (besides Singapore) is Thailand.
79. I love to doodle. And color.
80. I like candles and essential oils.
81. My favorite flowers are orchids and peonies.
82. I enjoy interior designing.
83. My dad used to manage shipyards. I really miss him.
84. I love going grocery shopping.
85. My favorite TV channel is Food Network.
86. I sleep with too many pillows.
87. My eyes are dark brown.
88. I think poop is funny.
89. I had the Imperial Guard as my Star Wars figurine.
90. I love geeking with Mike.
91. Mostly I wear black things (no, I’m not still in my Goth phase!)
92. I believe in God.
93. I enjoy traveling.
94. I like window shopping.
95. I never knew it was so difficult to talk about myself.
96. I like modern designs with a splash of vintage.
97. I love design.
98. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
99. My favorite time of day is evening.
100. I think I have found my soul mate. He doesn’t complete me. He complements me.